COST OPTIMIZATION BY BONDED WAREHOUSE SERICE AT ONEX LOGISTICS
"Bonded warehouses are areas of warehouses and storing yards for goods which have gone through customs procedures and are awaited for export; goods brought from abroad and sent for export abroad or imported into Vietnam."
Cases where you should rent a bonded warehouse to optimize the cash flow:
- Goods have finished customs procedures; Imported goods waiting for customs clearance and customs clearance;
- Goods transferred or temporarily exported for re-import or temporarily imported for re-export;
- Imported goods waiting for distribution into the domestic market;
- Importers have shipped goods but have not yet obtained commercial contracts.
- Household appliances;
- Machinery and technological equipment;
- Packaged and fresh food;
- Wine / Drinks;
- Textile / Woodwork;
- Cosmetics / Fashion;
- Industrial chemicals;
- Dangerous goods.