In the current open economy, trade between the two businesses of the two countries has become easier and more popular. However, each country has its own rules on import policies. Therefore, in order to ensure that the import of goods is proactive, importers should learn and carefully prepare all types of documents, specialized permits, import licenses in accordance with regulations, ensuring imported goods at the expected time, limiting out-of-pocket expenses.
ONEX Logistics with goods clearance service within 12 hours, brings the highest peace of mind to customers. To ensure the best service, ONEX Logistics needs to discuss with customers some of the following items:
- Specific information of imported goods;
- Business model, business production;
- Expected import plan in the year, if imported goods are on the list of goods subject to quota provisions);
- Types of business documents working with exporters;
- Requirements from importing countries (ONEX Logistics will support direct exchange with importers, ensuring the Certificate of origin of goods is approved in the importing country).
List of goods imported into Vietnam under license and under management of Ministry of Industry and Trade
List of goods imported into Vietnam under license and subject to specialized management of the Ministry of Transport
List of goods imported into Vietnam under license and subject to specialized management by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development